Thursday 13 October 2011

In Defense of the Fuckfest ~ A Smut-Lover's Manifesto

I have the urge to run screaming through the streets declaring to the world that I do indeed support the literary fuckfest - hell, any fuckfest if I'm totally honest. But it is the literature that is described by Kari Gregg on the following link that taunts me and pushes me to write, write and rewrite, edging ever closer to that perfect expression of emotion and action that takes your breath and parts the lips in a soft gasp...


In Defense of the Fuckfest ~ A Smut-Lover's Manifesto

2 comments:

  1. Long live the Fuckfest! I've just read both of your Alec Caldwell stories and thoroughly enjoyed them. Smut for its own sake, but beautifully done. Why does it feel like such a guilty pleasure? I'm really looking forward to the 3rd part of Alec's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alec is my guilty pleasure, for sure... it's the freedom to write as I choose with plenty of smut and the odd fuckfest thrown in. It's written for writings sake and nothing else.

    I'm really glad you enjoyed it because its bloody great fun to write it :D

    ReplyDelete

King Countdown