Thursday 22 September 2011

Thus Endeth Volume Two

I've finally edited and posted up to the end of Volume Two of Alec's adventures.

Kind of unexpected, but a natural break presented itself so i took advantage of it. The next section of Alec's story takes an interesting turn and it's kind of nice to know that's going to have a whole volums of its own to play out in.

Hope you all enjoy it. The full PDF version will be online at GR for Oct 1st to download. After that I'll start posting Volume Three on the blog.

I'd also like to say a special thanks to those of you following on the blog for putting up with the embarrassing typos (!). Editing for the PDF is a humbling experience. I really can't believe so many of them made it through - but I promise, from now on I know how to spell Sebastian and Harrison AND I do know the difference between peel and peal. The shame of it *blushes.

'King' rewrites are next on the agenda. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

King Countdown