Wednesday 23 November 2011

Embrace the Rainbow


"Rainbows are constantly changing. Rainbows are not fixed. Even when an artist tries to portray them in a photograph or piece of work it is only one moment in time they are capturing, not the full journey of a rainbow." Aleksandr Voinov


Do you accept the challenge to help us increase awareness, acceptance and support for the trans*, intersex, intergender and questioning people in the m/m romance community and broader community?

Excerpt from an interview in September 2011 between genderfluid Andrej Pejic and ABC's Nightline Juju Chang:

Chang: When you see yourself in the mirror, do you think of yourself more as a man or as a woman?
Pejic: I like to keep my options open.
Chang: What does that mean?
Pejic: I see myself.

'I see myself.'

Look in the mirror and see yourself without labels - the pure essence of being and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

King Countdown