Saturday 27 August 2011

Deleted Scenes

Okay, so here's the thing...

As you know I have a serial read (also published in ebook volumes). I'm editing and editing and posting and editing but yesterday I feel the need to tweak so one of the scenes changes a little... This left an inconsistency which I righted, however it also sent me off on a tangent. A new scene appeared. A hot scene. After careful consideration I'm not going to include it, or the direction it takes Alec in but what do I do with it?

What do you do with deleted scenes? Rework them for different characters to tell a different story or offer them as 'Alternate Realities' or 'Interim Extras'... I feel like I want to share the scene but I don't want it to be part of Alec's overall story arc.

Such a dilema...

No comments:

Post a Comment

King Countdown